Sunday, December 30, 2012

In My Mailbox (4)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren.

denise's party, etc 096

My IMM this week includes all the books that I’ve gotten in the past month (because of Christmas/Hanukah, etc.)

denise's party, etc 091

Gifts-

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Poison Princess by Kresley Cole

The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling

denise's party, etc 093

Other-

Absent by Katie Williams

Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian

Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill

Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler

denise's party, etc 098

DVD’s-

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

The Avengers (aaaah I love this movie so much)

not pictured- Sherlock Seasons 1 and 2 (I bought this for myself in november but I love it SO MUCH, so I had to mention it in this post.)

No comments: