Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish I Could Read Again For The First Time

imageTop Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. You can find information about Top Ten Tuesday by going here. So here is my list of Books I Wish I could Read Again for the First Time-

1. Harry Potter

The Harry Potter books are the books that got me into reading. When I was first reading them, everything was so new and magical. I would love to experience that feeling again. (The books are still amazing and I love rereading them, but there’s nothing like the first time you read a book.)

2. Looking for Alaska by John Green

I read this book when I was really young. I think I read it when I was 10, which isn’t horribly young- but Looking for Alaska is a novel geared toward the older side of the teenage spectrum. I wish that, when I read it for the first time, I would have realized just how big of an impact that book made on my life. It’s not my favorite book, but if I hadn’t read Looking for Alaska, I wouldn’t have started reading YA books at such a young age- and I might not have this blog.

3. Every David Levithan Book

They are just so well written! I would love to experience that anticipation of thinking “I wonder what he’ll do next!”.

 

I know this isn’t ten books, but this is all I can think of at the moment. I hope you’re all having a lovely Tuesday.

2 comments:

We Heart YA said...

Totally with you on HP. We'd also love to be able to read the Hunger Games series again, and anything/everything by Laini Taylor and Robin McKinley.

Kelsey said...

Harry Potter is definitely on my list as well!