Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's May Already?

I can't believe that it is May already!!! I mean, almost half of the year has gone by. When I think about the things that have happened since May 6, 2008; I am flabbergasted. On May 6, I didn't even know I wanted to be a blogger, I hadn't even read my first book blog. I was just coming into my obsession with Twilight(I'm not as obsessed anymore). I had been watching John and Hank Green (vlogbrothers) for about four months. I was awaiting the birth of my new second cousin. I didn't even know what I was getting into.

When I think about all of this now, I truly can't believe what I was doing before all of this. What did I do with my time before I was blogging? Do I even remember what it was like before 2007; when I first read Harry Potter?

I'm looking around my room, and I can't believe that two years ago, the only books I had were Nancy Drew and the books I got for Christmas and never read. Now, I can only see books. In 2007, I didn't know about wizard rock (I am listening to it right now). In 2007, there was no fiveawesomegirls, or fiveawesomeguys, or a youtube obsession.

When I think about this it feels monumental...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know! It's amazing what can happen in a year!