Monday, March 23, 2009

A Note on Life...

I haven't been reading a lot this past few days. So, I thought I would tell you why. Here we go

- I haven't been reading that good of books.

- Report Cards go out soon, and I need to get good grades.

- I have been sick and feeling not so good.

- Ummm... Twilight. I didn't like the movie, and I'm not crazy about the book, but I have been watching the movie nonstop. For instance, right now I am watching it.

- Projects. I have a lot of important projects going on right now. (they determine my grade for three subjects.

- SLEEP!!!

- I have been writing like crazy. Mainly poetry, songs, and a few short stories.



So, If you don;t see any reviews or posts in a while, it's because I have tons of stuff to do. My grades are really important to me; and I need them to be good. Also, if my grades aren't good, there is a possibility that I won't be able to go to the library for a certain amount of time, which would SUCK!