Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle


When I bought this book, for some reason I was bouncing off the wall with excitement. Now I know why, here is the summary of this wonderful book (taken off the back):

Beautiful presents wrapped in ribbons, and multicolored lights glittering in the night through the falling snow. A Christmas Eve snowstorm transforms one small town into a romantic heaven, the kind you only see in movies. Well, kinda. After all, a cold and wet hike from a stranded train through the middle of nowhere would not normally end with a delicious kiss with a charming stranger. And no one would think that a trip to the Waffle House through four feet of snow would lead to love with an old friend. Or that the way back to true love begins with a painfully early morning shift at Starbucks.

Wow, just Wow. Though it isn't December yet, this book made me want it to be winter. John, Maureen, and Lauren did wonderful jobs writing their stories, and they should pare up again. I lost many hours of sleep trying to finish reading this book, it dragged me in and I love it. I recommend it to anyone and everyone who loves YA Fiction. And, its in Paperback so it doesn't cost a lot of money!


Silence is silver, but Books are golden.

1 comment:

lauren myracle said...

Yay! Happiness is snowing down upon me! ;)

P.S. Please tell John and Maureen to stop their zombie ways...